Editome Disease Knowledgebase (EDK), is a curated knowledgebase of editome-disease associations, integrating RNA editing events in mRNA, miRNA, lncRNA, virus and RNA editing enzyme associated with different human diseases.
News and Update
- 36 diseases associated with 582 experimentally validated abnormal editing events located in 143 messenger RNAs, 4 microRNAs and 47 viruses, and 79 aberrant activities involved in 3 editing enzyme family. (Sep, 2020)
- The virus-RNA editing modules is a featured modules, we integrate 165 virus-RNA editing disease associations from more than 200 publication (Sep, 2020)
- 15 publications have been added in EDK. (Sep 10, 2019)
- 57 RNA editing events in association with 2 diseases are added. (Sep 10, 2019)
- 4 publications have been added in EDK. (Sep 18, 2018)
- 248 RNA editing events in association with 64 diseases are added. (Sep 12, 2018)
- EDK is updated with bug fixed and new features added.(June 18, 2018)
- EDK v1.0 is publicly accessible. (June 1, 2018)
- Editome Disease Knowledgebase (EDK): a curated knowledgebase of editome-disease associations in human. Nucleic Acids Res 2019. [PMID=30357418]
- Database Resources of the National Genomics Data Center in 2020. Nucleic Acids Res. 2020. [PMID=31702008]
To get the best experience, please visit us using the
latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera or Internet Explorer 10 and above.