This is the source code for AB-Gen, a tool for antibody library design. It can efficiently explore the antibody space and design CDRH3 sequences that fulfill multi-property constraints.
- Publication: TBA
- Files included in this release:
- 1.pipeline.jpg: the workflow of AB-Gen.
- charlesxu90/ab-gen-v1.0.zip: the source code of AB-Gen.
- data.zip: the filtered datasets to train the prior model, the pretrained models, and the designed sequences.
- Source code repository: https://github.com/charlesxu90/ab-gen
No Publication Information
- Xiaopeng Xu firstname.lastname@example.org Contributor
Computational Bioscience Research Center, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia
|Sign in to rate|
|email@example.com (March 15, 2023)|
|User Interface||Terminal Command Line|
|Latest Release||v1.0 (March 15, 2023)|
|Submitted By||Xiaopeng Xu|
This work was supported in part by the Office of Research Administration (ORA), King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), under Grant FCC/1/1976-44-01.