Policies and Disclaimers
All information in Database Commons are updated from time
to time, with possible changes on usage policies and disclaimers wholly or partly at any time and without giving notice. The date of the most
recent revision will appear on bottom of this page. If you do not agree to the following items, please do
not continue to use our online services.
All the data in Database Commons is publicly accessible to any user. However, the data is not allowed to be used for any commercial purpose, shared with the third party, or used to develop any product that may compete with Database Commons.
- Database Commons does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the
correctness, accuracy, up-to-dateness, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any published
- Database Commons does not endorse or recommend any resource, product, process, or service. The views
and opinions of users expressed on Database Commons or its collected data/information/statistics
cannot be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- Database Commons accepts no responsibility for the consequences of any temporary or permanent
discontinuity in service.
- Database Commons reserves the right to change, to update, to add, to delete or temporarily not to
publish the contents wholly or partly at any time and without giving notice.
- Database Commons Website includes many links to other databases and other third party websites to
provide further information. Database Commons takes no responsibility for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of using the linked websites or as a result of using the information published
on any of the pages of the linked websites.
- In no event shall the Database Commons Team be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for
any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on
any of the information/data.
29 May, 2019
Database Commons Team